1. Make sure you own a nice bed.
2. Sleep in it frequently.
3. Remember how nice it feels to flip over your pillow to the cooler side.
4. Check your pulse and hum along to the rhythm because it is music.
5. Write clear and make a lot of spelling errors. Get the poison out and don’t worry about it being neat.
6. If you can, do not shut people out. You will have good days and they should see them.
7. If you feel overwhelmed, go outside and scream. Find a nice empty park in the middle of the night and scream as loud as you can until your throat is bleeding. The world wants to hear you.
8. Let yourself fall in love. Believe it or not, there are people out there who want your blacks and blues.
9. Keep waking up.
10. Keep waking up.
11. Keep waking up. Maybe with someone next to you.
|—tips on how to keep going (via hotsingledads)|
reblog if you’re the gay cousin
Just in case you weren’t on the moon last night. This is what earth looked like from the moon’s perspective
my blog will make you horny ;)
when u put on a song u like at a party that no one knows
me on instagram
me in real life
dont waste ur time reading this post. go paint a tree, hlep the elderly cross the street, skip down the road, throw a rock in the beach, take life by the tits and milk it
that post was definitely worth reading
UR NOT MILKING THE TITS OF LIFE
A sixth grader’s advice to future sixth graders.
that’s one of the wisest things I ever read